Be Fit 2 Sit
Posture & Ergonomic advice, Desk Exercises & Stretches to feel your best at your desk!
'Be Fit 2 Sit'... Posture & Ergonomic advice, Desk Exercises & Stretches to feel your best at your desk- and beyond!
* Ditch the Strain, Pain & Drain of Sitting, Improve Energy Levels & Posture with Ease *
Physio Kym will show you time-saving tips to
- Feel awesome at your desk in 5 Simple Steps- and as little as 2 minutes!
- Boost your Energy levels and your metabolism (to help lose weight)
- Simple Posture Tips, targeted Stretches to improve flexibility
- Targeted Exercises to ease Pain and switch on your 'Anti-slouching' Muscles
- DIY Ergonomic Workstation Setup that suits your workflow and workspace
- The best Stretches to ease tension in your neck, back and shoulders + more
- Hundreds of Quick and Exercises to do at your desk - 'Workstation Workouts' ... no activewear required!
- Unwind tight, tense muscles with the most effective DIY massage/ trigger points
- Access to experienced and supportive Physio Kym Siddons to answer your questions
- Bonus Masterclasses on dealing with neck pain, back pain, tight shoulders, wrist pain, elbow pain and lots more!
My name’s Kym Siddons and I’m a physiotherapist on a mission…
...to empower everyday people to maximise their health and wellbeing at work, in their study and ‘downtime’ by equipping and empowering them with effective exercises, great posture, positioning & productivity techniques, optimal ergonomics and inspire healthy habits so they are ‘fit’ to live the active life they dream of!
For many years I worked and travelled with elite athletes such as the Australian Women’s Cricket Team, Australian and QLD Women’s Waterpolo teams as an APA Sports Physiotherapist.
I’m now also a mum of 3 and when I moved with my husband and young family to Adelaide (Australia) a few years back, I started work in a sports injury clinic in the city…
Working family-friendly hours saw me applying my expertise in injury prevention and rehabilitation to the ‘occupational athletes’ I now saw streaming in from surrounding offices.
I noticed that desk workers and students also suffered from overuse injuries, just of a different nature.
So I got my certification in Occupational Health Physiotherapy and combined all my skills to educate and inspire my clients, particularly those who sit at a desk a lot, with amazing results…
I was astounded by the impact that a little ergonomic education, regular postural changes and specific exercises made in reducing people’s pain, improving their posture, boosting their health and their outlook on life.
Now I am committed to spreading the message further to help more people…
To help them journey towards less pain and stiffness, better posture and flexibility, improved metabolism and concentration and to combat the serious side-effects of sitting at a desk!
I want more people to discover how ‘little things, done regularly, can literally change their life’.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't wait to share my expertise and help you feel amazing while you work- to lead your most active, healthy and fulfilling life aoutside of work with your friends and family!
I look forward to meeting and supporting you :)
Kym Siddons x